Welcome to the Grivola website, a magnificent Chalet, recently built by their mountain-loving owners at the foot of the ski slopes in La Rosière, in the small village of Les Eucherts. Located at 1850 m altitude, the Chalet lies on the edge of the Espace San Bernardo ski domain, with its 152 kilometres of ski slopes, straddling the border between France and Italy.
Facing South, overlooking a non-buildable area, the Chalet overlooks the Tarentaise valley and offers you a magnificent view up to the Tignes dam. It is located on the “Promenade Verte”, close to the slopes (departure via the Hyatt slope, return via the village link), the ski school, shops and restaurants.
Its 8 tastefully decorated apartments from 100 to 220 m² offer between 3, 4 or 5 bedrooms with a private bathroom / shower for most of them (one apartment is accessible to people with reduced mobility). The Chalet has received the 4-star classification and offers you at no extra charge: the beds made on your arrival, the provision of bath towels, welcome kits for the bathrooms, exit cleaning, free wi-fi, closed and heated parking spaces. Furthermore, no apartment has sleeping arrangements in the living room.
In the common space, you will find a relaxation area with sauna, fitness room and wellness / recovery massage. A living room with billiard, TV and numerous board games as well as a ski room with heated shelves that will dry your ski boots.
Rentals are only from Sunday to Sunday, to guarantee you smooth traffic to the resort and a day of skiing away from the crowds on Saturday.
To allow you to make your early booking without the fear of a potential lockdown during next season, we are happy to communicate that, in the event the French Government would impose our residence to close down due to a new outbreak of Coronavirus, we would fully refund your rental fee.
During your stay, the safety of occupants and visitors is our priority, and in full compliance with directives issued by the authorities. Nevertheless, we understand the attraction of the mountains during this difficult period, as well as the security offered by family resorts and Chalets offering generous spaces. Unfortunately, the current pandemic period requires us to be extremely careful and to put in place an adaptation of the applicable rules within the Chalet.
We believe that our different spaces and the size of the apartments should facilitate social distancing, and that this adaptation of our rules is quite acceptable. This will allow us to continue to take full advantage of our stays in La Rosière, while actively participating in the fight against the COVID 19 pandemic. We are counting on the participation of all in order to comply as well as possible with the few rules described below:
When you arrive or enter the Chalet
- Please keep visits to a minimum and respect all rules defined by public authorities.
- Wash your hands very regularly and wear a mask when traveling in the Chalet.
- Access to the ski room is limited to 1 group / bubble (people living in the same apartment or belonging to the same family). As soon as one group leaves the ski room, another group can go there.
- The same goes for the lift: no people from different groups / bubbles in the same lift. Choose stairs that offer large spaces, and avoid staying unnecessarily in corridors or passageways.
In your apartment and in the Chalet
- Our cleaning team rigorously applies the instructions defined by the public authorities (cleaning protocol, specific products, ventilation of spaces, etc.)
- Every day, we ventilate all the common areas and we invite you to do the same. Air your apartment every day for 30 min.
- Keep social distancing with people outside of your group / bubble. Avoid visits, aperitifs and dinner with people who are not part of your group / bubble (see the instructions defined by the public authorities).
Access to common areas
- Access to the reception is limited to 2 people belonging to the same group / bubble and we ask you to always wear your mask.
- Access to the sauna is authorized and only by appointment (see planning in the wellness area), for your group / bubble only and for a maximum of 45 minutes (30 min between each reservation).
- Access to fitness equipment and the pool table is not permitted.
- Access to the common lounge is authorized only by group / bubble