At the time of your reservation.
Via the Givola.eu site, visit our different apartments and the services offered. Select your week (only from Sunday to Sunday) and make your choice.
- Upon confirmation, a deposit will be automatically debited from your credit card and a confirmation email will be sent to you with the summary of your reservation. Various useful information for your stay will also be shared. A contact point will be mentioned in order to answer any questions you may have until your stay.
- If you want ski lessons, a private teacher or a guide, go to:
- The ESF site (departure from Les Eucherts, https://www.esflarosiere.com/) or the Evolution 2 site (departure also from Les Eucherts, or free private shuttle service from the Chalet if your lessons start at La Rosière , https://www.evolution2larosiere.com/). The ESF and Evo2 know our Chalet and our stays from “Sunday to Sunday”. They will offer you an adapted formula for a course start on Monday.
- Also visit the sites of our other partners who know our Chalet well. They can also offer you personalized services to discover our montages.
If you wish to arrive a few days earlier, or extend your stay, there are hotels near the Chalet such as the hotel “I.L.Y. Hotels” which offers, depending on demand, rooms for a short stay at attractive prices.
1 month before your arrival.
You will be invited to pay the balance of your stay via a bank transfer, or we will make an automatic debit from your credit card. In the event of a problem, our team will contact you.
To prepare your stay :
- You can already reserve your ski equipment with our partner Skiset / OlympicSports and its store in Les Eucherts (https://www.olympicsports.fr/ with the promotion code OLYMPICGRIVOLA to get attractive discount). The team of Marc Pirard (former coach of the France team) and his team will give you all the attention, advice and competitive prices … and your equipment will be ready when you arrive and go to the Eucherts store (well specify “Les Eucherts” in order to have your equipment close to the Chalet).
- You can also contact our reception to already book your massages and wellness sessions with with Magali (physiotherapist and masseuse), Sophie (masseuse) or Christelle (masseuse).
- You will find the inventory of your apartment on our site with all the details such as the presence of a Nespresso coffee machine, kitchen equipment “like at home”, the provision of household linen, the presence of beauty kits in each bathroom, a kitchen kit with the minimum to start your stay,…
- You can order in advance your first purchases on the sites of the station’s traders (Carrefour Montagne, Sherpa, etc.), that of large surfaces in Bourg St Maurice (SuperU, ..), or contact the Tourist Office to plan a babysitter for example (our team can also provide you with a list of trusted people).
As a reminder, we are waiting for you from 4 p.m. until the evening to welcome you (if you plan to arrive after 9 p.m., please let us know so that we can wait for you).
Sunday, the day of your arrival.
- You will take advantage of a clear road and uncrowded transport to arrive at La Rosière where our team will wait for you at the reception of the Chalet to give you your keys, access to the parking lot, the various documents and register your guarantee (in cash or via bank card).
- You will take possession of your apartment. Beds will be made, towels and bath sheets available and your locker will be available for your ski equipment. You will be asked to confirm your inventory and you will be given the latest information on the resort and its many activities. In the home folder of your apartment, you will find all the useful information, including your WiFi code for the stay.
- You will also take the opportunity to confirm your bakery order at the reception for the next morning, so that your fresh bread awaits you at the reception and this, from 7:45 am (paid service and to be confirmed every day).
- Discovery day of the Espace San Bernardo directly connected to La Thuile in Italy by the Col du Petit-Saint-Bernard. The 152 km of slopes in the area have double south and north exposure guaranteeing excellent skiing and a panoramic view on each side. Skiing at La Rosière is the guarantee of a relaxed lifestyle, sun and … snow! Short stop at the top of the fort at Chalet Anka for a quick snack or at one of the self-service restaurants ideally located on the slopes (Le Plan du Repos, La Traversette, etc.).
- In the evening, we take advantage of the space and comfort of the apartment, but also of the common lounge to play billiards, board games, etc. or a sauna which is open every day from 5 pm. Before 9 p.m., don’t forget to order the bread for breakfast.
- When you wake up, and from the terrace of your apartment, you will enjoy the breathtaking view of the valley and you will organize a discovery day, including your first off-piste, ideally accompanied by a mountain professional.
- On the way back, we stroll on the “Promenade Verte” which links Les Eucherts with La Rosière. We discover some typical traders (the Caterer “Chez Robert”, The “Ferme de Montvalezan”, Aux “Délices Fermiers” (in Les Eucherts)), or the store of the Haute Tarentaise dairy cooperative.
- In the evening, we dine in one of the station’s restaurants such as the “Genepi” (in the center) or the “Flocon” (in Les Eucherts) which offers bowling alleys and large screens to follow various sports live.
- Another sunny day. Before leaving, we plan with the reception a small cleaning of the apartment (paying service), but also a massage with the physiotherapist of the station who has a room in the Chalet (paying service). We take this opportunity to take a stroll in Italy, with lunch in one of the restaurants on the slopes such as the “Maison Carrel” or the “Chalet Lo Riondet”, or a more typical restaurant in the village of La Thuile (the pizzerias “ Le Coppapan “,” La Grotta “or” Lo Tatta “for example, which offer shuttle services from the start of the slopes).
- At the end of the day, we do a “dry sledge” on the new facility located at the entrance of the village, we visit one of the activities organized by the Station, we attend the weekly Hockey match (a few free tickets available at reception) and have an aperitif at the Hyatt bar (next to the Chalet)… or at one of the bars in the center of La Rosière such as “l’Igloo” (press and lottery area), “l ‘ Avalanche “, or” Flocon “(in Eucherts).
- Slightly cloudy day. The opportunity to go snowshoeing, go up in sealskin, visit one of the villages in the valley, or take advantage of the Chalet’s fitness room (free access).
- At the end of the day, adults enjoy the sauna and a massage. Children go to Les Eucherts ice rink for an Ice Hockey initiation. On the way back we stop at “Délices Fermiers” to take possession of the Fondue or Raclette equipment for a typical Savoyard dinner.
- Great sun and departure for a new day of skiing. We have lunch on the slopes in one of the high-end restaurants (“l’Antigel” (La Rosière side), “l’Ancolie” (Les Eucherts side) or “Tout Pouvre (Plan de l’Arc)). We take advantage of their south-facing terraces for a last drink. We do the same at the Chalet with the view of the Aiguille Rouge, the Arcs, Ste Foy, the Tignes valley and…. sunset.
- Aperitif at the Chalet and relaxed dinner at the apartment… or we will discover one of the typical restaurants in the valley such as “Malgovet” (Seez), “Monal” (Ste Foy) or “Chez Merie” (Miroir) ).
- Full sun and big day of skiing when the others leave and leave us all the Espace San Bernardo. Small picnic on the slopes with products from the region and a small white wine from Savoie.
- On returning to the Chalet, we go through reception to confirm the departure time (before 10 am), pay tourist taxes, paid services, etc.. And enjoy one last moment at Grivola.
- Before 10 am, we put the apartment away (sheets and towels in the bathrooms, clean kitchen, bubble bags of garbage (50 meters from the Chalet)), we give the satisfaction form and the different keys. After your departure, the team will check your apartment and release your guarantee within one week (cancellation of the electronic guarantee or destruction of the check).
- Like going there, you benefit from a clear road and comfortable transport.
And if you want, here are some often-shared questions:
Is it possible to book from Saturday to Saturday?
- Unfortunately we have made the choice of comfort and our apartments are only available for stays from Sunday to Sunday.
Is it possible to book a short ski, a stay of 3-4 days?
- We are a small team and we are unable to offer you this kind of service.
If we come by train or bus, and it is difficult for us to arrive from 4 p.m., is it possible to access the Chalet a little earlier?
- Cleaning and preparing our 8 apartments in under 6 hours requires the attention of our entire team and no access to the floors and the elevator.
- However, we understand everyone’s constraints and if you contact us, we will do our best to satisfy you by giving you, for example, a space to deposit your luggage or limited access to the common lounge. We will do the same in the event of a somewhat late departure, but we cannot guarantee you anything except our desire to satisfy you as well as possible.
How far from the slopes is the Chalet?
- We are less than 100 meters from the Hyatt which has a slope to descend into the center of the village of Les Eucherts. You just need to cross the road to access the place leading to the ski lifts. If you do not want to take it and you prefer to walk, it will take you less than 5 minutes to walk down and arrive at the Place des Eucherts.
- For the return, a similar track takes you a few meters from the Chalet.
- If not …. And if you take lessons via Evolution2 and the departure is at La Rosière, they will pick you up in front of the Chalet with a private shuttle.
Can we park 2 or 3 cars in the Chalet’s garage?
- As mentioned in the description of each apartment, we provide 2 spaces per apartment in our closed and heated garage (3 spaces for the 2 duplexes). If that is not enough, please contact us and we will see how to respond to your request, but unfortunately without guarantee.
- As a reminder, access to the garage is possible for all types of car and most SUVs. Access with a chest on the roof is more problematic given the steep slope and the height of our door (+/- 2.1m).
Do we need to bring sheets for the beds?
- Upon arrival, the beds will be made as described on our website (single bed, double bed). The bathrooms will also be equipped with towels for your stay but also with “beauty kits” with a few products for your comfort and your first days in the Chalet. We do not yet provide a bathrobe to go to the sauna.
Can we use the common lounge to welcome a few friends?
- The common area is available to all occupants of the Chalet. It is not possible to privatize it, but with a little courtesy, it will be an ideal place to spend a moment together, provided that the calm and security of all are respected.
Do the apartments have a capsule coffee machine?
- Yes, all our apartments are equipped with a Nespresso brand coffee machine. We recommend that you bring your capsules or buy them as soon as you arrive … even if our team will always be there to help you out with a few capsules.
Does the Chalet have a washing machine and a dryer?
- We do have a washing machine and a dryer available for tenants. They are available to everyone to meet urgent needs and we ask you to use only capsules and not powder (capsules on sale at the reception).
If my apartment is equipped with an Open Fire, is there firewood available?
- When you arrive, a log bag will be available and we will help you start your first fire and understand why it is important to open a window slightly when the open fire is active.
- In case of additional need (s), our team is at your disposal for a restocking at a low price (10 € per restocking).
If I do not wish to benefit from the fondue or raclette equipment of a merchant of the station, is it possible to have equipment to lend?
- At the reception, we have some devices for our tenants. Please contact our team to reserve it and we are counting on you to return it in the same state of cleanliness.
If I am coming with children who need equipment suitable for their ages, can you help us?
- We have some baby kits available for our tenants. Please contact us when making your reservation so that we can set them aside for you.
If I come at Christmas time, is it possible to install a tree and its decoration?
- Our team can provide this service for an acceptable participation. Please contact us to hear u
Why can’t we get our guarantee back on departure?
- When you leave, we will do a first review of your apartment with you. It will be confirmed by our cleaning team and by the inventory confirmation from the following tenants. It therefore takes a few days for us to confirm the cancellation of your warranty.
Can I come with a pet?
Unfortunately, our Chalet is not a pet-friendly chalet