The following is a summary of the General Conditions of Sale, intended to enable you to proceed with your reservation step by step. For the full list of conditions, please see under Reservations, after you have made your booking.
- A deposit of 30% of the total price is to be paid when making your reservation. The balance is due at the latest 4 weeks prior to the start of your stay, by bank transfer or direct debit from your credit card. For late reservations, the total amount of your stay is to be paid when making your reservation.
- Our prices include rent and all utility costs (property charges, water, electricity, heating) and certain services such as access to 2 or 3 parking spaces in the garages of the Chalet, preparation of the apartment, provision of sheets and towels as well as exit cleaning (excluding kitchen and garbage disposal ).
- Our prices do not include the daily Tourist tax or any additional à la carte services.
- Apartments are rented on the basis of an agreed number of occupants at the time of reservation. On no account must the number of occupants exceed the number originally agreed.
- A damages deposit of 800 euros is payable on arrival (by cheque, print of the bank card or cash).
Cancellation and Postponement
- The Tenant must notify the Owner of any cancellation as soon as possible in writing and sent by registered mail (with proof of delivery). Notification may be made to the Owner by other means (email or fax) on the understanding that this is followed by written confirmation, sent by registered mail (with proof of delivery), within 15 days of the initial notification.
- Cancellation by the Owner must be made under the same terms and conditions as above, with due respect to the means and timing.
In either case, in the event of a Cancellation, the following terms apply:
By the Tenant:
- More than thirty (30) days prior to the start of the rental period, the Tenant loses the entire amount of the deposit paid,
- Less than thirty (30) days prior to the start of the rental period, the Tenant loses the deposit and the rent paid, as compensation,
- In the case of early departure, no reimbursement or reduction in the price can be claimed. The Tenant loses the entire sum of monies paid, in compensation,
By the Owner:
- The Tenant shall be reimbursed for the full amount of the monies paid, minus the amount corresponding to the initial deposit paid, as compensation. This is irrevocable.
- If the Tenant fails to arrive by 10 o’clock on the day following the day scheduled for the start of his/her stay, the Tenant reserves the right to re-let the property and claim this against the Tenant.
The Tenant may, in legitimate and extreme circumstances, request the Owner to postpone the dates of his/her stay. In this case, the Owner reserves the right to refuse or accept the request for new dates, depending on availability.
- If no alternative can reasonably be offered to the Tenant, the terms and conditions of cancellation, given above, apply, notably with respect to the deposit paid by the Tenant.
- If a reasonable agreement is reached between both parties on a postponement of the original stay, no compensation for cancellation can be claimed by the Tenant in respect of this change. It is agreed that any new period of rent is subject to the current terms and conditions, in particular as regards payment of rent and the terms and conditions of cancellation.
The following services and amenities are included in the price of your stay:
– Beds already made up on arrival,
– All bed linen and towels including bath mats and drying-up cloths
– Full cleaning at the end of your stay (except for the kitchen area and bins).
Other “à la carte services” are available for guests at an additional cost, and invoiced separately by the Owner or the service-provider. These are:
– Housekeeping during your stay,
– Laundry service during your stay,
– Services for organising or booking activities during your stay,
– Breakfast deliveries at the Reception in the morning (bread and pastries – croissants, pains chocolats),
– Massages and treatments (booked separately).
Guests also have free access to WiFi and television set(s) in their apartment.
ARRIVAL: You can collect the keys to your apartment from 4pm (16.00) onwards on your scheduled day of arrival. You will be requested to pay the breakages/damages deposit of 800 euros at the same time (by cheque, print of the bank card or cash).
DEPARTURE: The apartment must be vacated by 10am on the scheduled day of departure. The breakages/damages deposit will be returned to you after inspection of the premises, with deductions made for any damage or breakages.
For your information, when you leave, we will do a first review of your apartment with you. It will be confirmed by our cleaning team and by the inventory confirmation from the following tenants. It therefore takes a few days for us to confirm the cancellation of your warranty.
Non-contractual photos and descriptions, and gross m²