8 APARTMENTS to Rent – From Sunday to Sunday (to avoid traffic on Saturday)
Arrival Time: by 4pm/16.00 – Departure Time: By 10am/10.00
Holiday Apartments in an high standard Chalet at the foot of the ski slopes in La Rosière
The Chalet Grivola is a holiday residence comprising 8 separate apartments (accessible by lift). To reserve, go to “Reservation”, enter the dates you require and discover the whole range of apartments available.
To ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible, the Chalet has been designed to offer spacious apartments (of 100 to 220 m²). At Chalet Grivola, no one gets to sleep on the sofa bed in the living room – everyone can enjoy the comfort of a real bedroom! Each apartment has 3 to 5 bedrooms, some with a mezzanine/duplex area. Most of the bedroom has a private bathroom with either a shower or a bath.
Each apartment has its own particular charm and distinct features. The Chalet Grivola can accommodate groups of between 6 to 10 guests.
The Chalet is available for rent in summer as well as in winter. With its 8 apartments, tastefully decorated by its owners, true mountain lovers, the Chalet Grivola offers every comfort required to meet your needs and ensure your holidays in La Rosière are as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
After an action-packed day in the mountains or on the slopes, guests can enjoy relaxing in the specially equipped Spa & Wellness area, comprising a gym with fitness machines, a sauna and a massage and wellness treatment room, where you can be looked after by a qualified physiotherapist (by appointment only). The Chalet also offers a common room/shared lounge with a billiard table, TV and many board games.
- Double (king- or queen-size) or twin beds (depending on the apartment)
- Baby cots (available on request, free of charge)
Equipment and Facilities in each apartment
- Lounge/living room with a fully-equipped, open-plan kitchen area (electric oven – microwave oven – refrigerator – vitroceramic hob – extractor fan – kettle – filter coffee machine –Nespresso coffee machine – dishwasher – toaster)
- Flat screen TVs in all apartments, and often in all bedrooms
- Kitchen pack, including one drying-up cloth, to last a few days
- Each apartment has a south-facing balcony/terrace
- Bath tub or shower
- Bath products/toilettries, to last a few days
- Towels, including a bath mat
- Heated towel rail
- Free Wifi access is available in each apartment
Access for reduced mobility
- One of our apartments (Myrtille) is specially designed for wheelchair access and guests with reduced mobility
Services & Facilities
- All beds are made up for when you arrive
- Ski storage room with ski lockers and boot-dryers
- Each apartment has 2 or 3 interior parking spaces allocated in the covered garage (included in the rental price)
- Access to a dryer and a washing machine
- Laundry Service (reservations and price list available at the Reception)
- Cleaning at the end of your stay (with the exception of the kitchen area and bins)
- Housekeeping is available during your stay (prices available on request at the Reception)
- Pets are not allowed on the premises
- Common room/shared lounge with a billard table
- Relaxation area (with a sauna, a gym with a rowing machine and a fitness machine and a massage/wellness treatment room)
- If you place an order for breakfast (bread and pastries) the night before (before 9PM), your order will be delivered at the Reception from 7.45am the following morning
All our apartments are strictly non-smoking
A local tourist tax (approximately 1,5 €/day/person over the age of 13) is payable at the Reception on your arrival